In order to host advertisements on AdsP2p you must agree to the following conditions. Read these conditions carefully and accept at the bottom of the page.
- Definition Of Publisher A publisher is the owner of a website that is hosting image advertisements as hyperlinks to an advertiser's website. The location available for this hosting on the publisher's web page is referred to as an ad space. An advertiser is an entity desiring to drive traffic to their website by creating an image ad and finding a publisher to host it. AdsP2p is a peer to peer advertising network that brings together advertisers and publishers so that they can have a marketplace in which to buy and sell advertising space.
- Purchase Time Frame Ad space is purchased in one month increments. Space purchased in the existing month will be purchased at the one month price even if there is only a fraction of the month left.
- Free Advertisement Sharing Network 3 free advertising spaces on your (a publisher's) website can be offered and/or hosted per month. By offering free spaces you can also reserve an equal number of free ad spaces on a mix of third party sites for your advertisements, for the same months. When free spaces have been reserved the publisher is not allowed to delist their offered free spaces on their web site, to a number that is less than what they have reserved on other sites, for the same month. So, in order for a publisher to reserve free advertising they must also have a website where they offer free advertising spaces. Advertisers that only wish to pay for advertisements, of course, do not need to host ad spaces on their own website. Publishers that wish to only charge for advertising space and that have no interest in free advertising do not need to host free spaces.
- Paid Ads With the exception of free advertisements, ads must be purchased by advertisers at the monthly rate offered by the publisher.
- Transfer of funds to a publisher All fund transfers are handled through a third party company called Stripe, by means of a connected account, which can lead to a bank account of your choosing. A publisher must set up a connected account in order to host paid advertisements. A publisher can host free advertisements without a connected account. Links to set up a connected account are given in the AdsP2p profile page. Stripe is a secure industry wide accepted payment processing vendor that handles your financial transactions. AdsP2p does not store or process any funds directly in our web application. In fact we never see any credit card or bank information at all. We instead leave all the credit card and bank account handling to Stripe and let them tell us that you have made a transaction.
- Monthly Payouts Payouts to publishers for ads hosted the previous month are made in the first week of each month.
- Commission AdsP2p deducts an 8% commission from all publisher payouts. This means you will get 92% of all of the advertisement earnings, which is a huge improvement over other advertising networks.
- Taxes Publishers are responsible for paying their own sales tax and income tax, on their earnings, to their local governments. AdsP2p does not collect or track taxes for Publishers.
- Ad Purchase Process Once an advertiser identifies an ad space they want to place an ad in, then they will request
approval from the publisher. This request must be accepted or rejected within 4 days by the publisher or before the end of the purchase month,
whichever comes sooner. Rejected or timed out requests will result in the the ad space becoming
available for sale again and the advertiser's funds associated with the
request will be returned to their advertising account.
For requests where the purchase process is successfully completed, the hosting of the advertisement cannot be cancelled by either party and the advertisement must be displayed by the publisher for the entire duration of the purchase month. In the event the publisher is not able to display the advertisement during the purchased month, due to extraordinary circumstances, then the funds used to purchase the advertisement will be returned to the advertisers account. Repeated failure to display advertisements as agreed can result in a publisher account being frozen. Metrics of an advertisement's display activity is present in both the advertiser's and the publisher's dashboard, so that both parties can confirm that the ad is being shown.
- Time Zone Advertisement display and calendars are timed to a clock based on UTC time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), or Zulu Time (Z).
- No payments for clicks or views AdsP2p tracks unique views only as a way to insure that advertisements are being properly hosted by publishers. There is no such thing as paying for clicks or views. Hosting an ad through AdsP2p means that the advertisement is present on the publishers website for the entire month, and that the ad can be clicked through to send a potential customer to a website. Therefore, there is no room in the AdsP2p advertising model for things such as click fraud. In addition to displaying a clickable image, AdsP2p also includes a standard hyperlink below each advertisement which can potentially increase the advertiser's search engine ranking, by implementing direct linking to your website.
- Ad Content Adult images are permissible in ads but nothing is allowed that is illegal in the United States, or excessively violent, or hateful, or politically extreme. AdsP2p reserves the right to determine which content is acceptable. Unacceptable content can result in a warning or having your account suspended. All advertising images are regularly monitored manually and using artificial intelligence.
- Publisher Ad Approval Publishers have the right to refuse advertisement requests for any reason and without explanation.
- Ad Space Links The links that ad spaces link to are monitored and checked against a database of banned websites. Publishers trying to lead customers to websites associated with crime will be quickly banned and reported to authorities.
- Immediate File Download Sites Links that lead to sites that immediately pop up a prompt asking the user to download software upon entry will be treated as security threats and will result in the publisher account being removed.
Preview only. No agreement button provided.